The Key was here all along

One of the priciest purchases for my adventure was a trifold cover for my truck bed. I got it because it locked.  The only problem was I could not find the key. Truthfully, I never remember getting one, but I am so bad about loosing things, including my mind, that I was not sure. After turning my apartment upside, I gave up and called Nissan. 

"How do I get a new key for my 2020 Nissan Frontier?," I queried.

"Wait a minute," he said.  

When he got back on the line,  he said look at your key fob, turn it over and push the release, and your key will come out.

Wow, it was!  The key was there all along.  True of a lot of good things in life. They were there all along we just did not realize it. Fill in the blank for yourself, but for me one of the big things was/is God.

I locked my gate and proceeded to pack.  It was the first time in my life that I planned something in advance. There are 537 items on my checklist down to lemon pepper. Then after finding what was there all along I lost it. I turned the apartment upside down again and in defeat called the apartment office to see if someone turned it in. No. Then I was shocked I called the dealership to inquire about a replacement - only $450 - 150 for the key and 250 to program the fob.  I went over there to get it and, of course, they said they needed my truck there so I had to tow it.  The only good news in this my almost $400 a month insurance paid the 150 for towing and the guy I met lived off the grid and told me all about it and fed my dream of doing just that.

Hopefully, the key to my adventure has been here all along.  

Comments

Popular Posts