I am not an old elephant

 To my friends and others who might follow this blog, let me assure you I am not an old elephant going off to find a place to die.  I have no hidden diseases or cancers. No one has told me that I only have three months or six months or any amount of time to live. (I do have about 6% prostate cancer, but it has not changed in five years.)  I am not riding off into the sunset.  I am not running from anything or anyone. 

This is a physical journey of my dreams for 40 years. It is also a spiritual journey.  I am listening to the Spirit of the Universe for my instructions for the rest of my retirement life journey. On this blog I will keep you posted with lots of pictures of natural beauty and beautiful people I see and meet along the way.

I will also keep you posted on any new instructions and directions I get from the One who has all Power.

Comments

Popular Posts