Welcome to South Dakota



Here at the Super 8 breakfast room I was working on my blog and heard musical language. I went and asked the couple and their friend what language. They said Spanish. I thought it was but it was so melodic and fast I was not sure.

They are here to work six months. I asked if I could take their picture to put on my blog and to do a video.

Translation welcome!


*   *   *

And at breakfast at McDonald's an older gentleman (haha older than me) came over and stood in front of my table. 

Quietly he said, "God told me to pray for you.  My prayer is that God will get you through whatever you are going through and will bless you."

Wow. I am going through the worst bites in my life (see post: Don't let the bed bugs bite!) and God send this man to encourage me. 

Comments

Popular Posts